October 14th, 2008
Stole this from
Let’s have a little fun! :D
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, please post a comment with a completely made up and fictional memory of you and me.
It can be anything you want – good or bad – but completely fictional.
When you’re finished, post this little paragraph in your blog and see what your friends come up with.
Go on, I dare ya!
September 21st, 2008
I was tagged by beccaajoy :-P
1. I was significantly overweight from about ages 11-15, which (guess this is kinda obv) had a deep impact on who I am today.
2. I met my husband online when I was 15 and he was 17.
3. I was on the swim team all 4 years of High School. I swam the 500 meter freestyle.
4. I graduated HS early and moved from Upstate New York to Colorado at 17 to be with future husband.
5. I am a Nationally Certified ~*MASTER*~ Dog Groomer
6. I own my own dog grooming business.
7. In college, I changed my major from English Writing to Psychology because everyone told me that I’d never do anything with an English degree, and I believed them.
I tag 7 people, 1 for every "thing": Courtney Summers, Christine Ennis, cyn2write, dawn_metcalf, fabulousfrock , lauramanivong , mandywriter
September 18th, 2008
Take a picture of yourself right now.
Don’t change your clothes, don’t fix your hair…just take a picture.
Post that picture with NO editing.
Post these instructions with your picture.
May 16th, 2008
Um, I’m responding to a mass-tag because it looks fun.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 17 and had just moved to Colorado from Upstate New York to go to college and generally run off with my internet boyfriend.
What are 5 things you need to do today?
2. Do the Dishes
3. Reconcile my checking account….HA!
4. Avoid Dessert
5. Work on my MS – I’ve been waiting all day! (and yet I procrastinate)
What are some snacks you enjoy?
Oh god, I’m going to go to an early but contented grave. Cookies, ice cream, chocolate…Diet Coke, Coffee, and Tea in mass quantities.
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
This is such a daunting question. Probably much of the same, but screw reconciling the checking account if there’s that much money in it. I guess I’d want a “dream house” where social-phobic husband and I can hide out and speak to people who ring the doorbell through a speaker on the wall. Mostly it’d be fun to have the freedom to be creative and not worry about supporting myself. Oh yeah, and I guess I’d donate a whole bunch and volunteer at disasters and stuff…
What are 3 bad habits?
1. Biting my cuticles. Ouch.
2. Ignoring bothersome everyday chores for more interesting things like writing and LiveJournal.
3. Saying yes when I should say no.
Name 5 places you have lived.
Castle Rock, CO
What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
1. Turndown Maid at a prestigious golf club.
2. Poop Scooper at a dog kennel
3. Person who ties your panties in a knot at Victoria’s Secret – for ONE DAY.
4. Retail Slave
5. Nationally Certified Master Dog Groomer
I tag……. everyone too!