Um, I’m responding to a mass-tag because it looks fun. 🙂
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 17 and had just moved to Colorado from Upstate New York to go to college and generally run off with my internet boyfriend.
What are 5 things you need to do today?
2. Do the Dishes
3. Reconcile my checking account….HA!
4. Avoid Dessert
5. Work on my MS – I’ve been waiting all day! (and yet I procrastinate)
What are some snacks you enjoy?
Oh god, I’m going to go to an early but contented grave. Cookies, ice cream, chocolate…Diet Coke, Coffee, and Tea in mass quantities.
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
This is such a daunting question. Probably much of the same, but screw reconciling the checking account if there’s that much money in it. I guess I’d want a “dream house” where social-phobic husband and I can hide out and speak to people who ring the doorbell through a speaker on the wall. Mostly it’d be fun to have the freedom to be creative and not worry about supporting myself. Oh yeah, and I guess I’d donate a whole bunch and volunteer at disasters and stuff… 😉
What are 3 bad habits?
1. Biting my cuticles. Ouch.
2. Ignoring bothersome everyday chores for more interesting things like writing and LiveJournal.
3. Saying yes when I should say no.
Name 5 places you have lived.
Castle Rock, CO
What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
1. Turndown Maid at a prestigious golf club.
2. Poop Scooper at a dog kennel
3. Person who ties your panties in a knot at Victoria’s Secret – for ONE DAY.
4. Retail Slave
5. Nationally Certified Master Dog Groomer
I tag……. everyone too!